The C60 fullerene also acts as an inhibitor of the allergic response and may prevent certain inflammatory diseases such as asthma, arthritis, and multiple sclerosis by inhibiting the rise of IgE and the release of histamine in vivo.
Research also demonstrates the following properties of C60 fullerenes:
– C60 fullerene increases lifespan in a middle-aged rat by 90%.
– Has an extraordinary ability to fight against oxidative stress
– Has a strong cell penetration ability
– Is a valuable adjuvant in cancer research
– Is an anti-inflammatory and immunomodulator
– Has a liver protective role
The chip contains information and frequencies designed to support the mechanisms of action of C60 fullerenes on the human organism.