S 18 Calendula officinalis / Marigold
In plant spagyric, the essence of calendula is mainly used to treat wounds and injuries, and it can be applied both internally and externally. This essence primarily suits wounds with tissue loss, e.g. open wounds such as lacerations. Calendula protects the injured tissues from infection and inhibits the development of suppuration. Basically, the essence is suitable for any form of pus formation, for example, abscesses. The remedy can also be used if the injury has existed for a long time and wound healing is stagnant. Even with weak bone healing in fractures, Calendula can be given supportively, especially in complicated, open fractures.
Transformational goals physically:
– Clean injured tissues and protect them from infection.
– Wounds can heal quickly and without consequences.
– Counteract the tendency to chronic ulceration and tumor formation
Transformation goals spiritually, mentally:
– Be able to develop confidence in the course of life.
– Open up to the environment and people with confidence.
– Being able to overcome emotional vulnerability.
The S 18 chip contains frequencies and information that is intended to support the properties and transformational goals of marigold on the physical, as well as on the mental-spiritual level.