APS – Brace Reflex, Parachute Reflex, Jump-Readiness Reflex
Origin: 28th week intrauterine
Duration: Active from 1st – 6th month.
Integration: Into whole body system by 6 months and persists throughout life.
bnormalities with non-integrated reflex:
- Unstable balance
- Child does not support itself when falling
- There is a risk of injury
- Withdrawal into isolation
- Perception of surroundings and ability to make contact are impaired
- Challenges cause stress
- The ability to separate oneself emotionally is limited
Delivery time approx. 3-4 working days
In the case of deliveries to non-EU countries, additional tariffs, taxes and fees may apply. In the case of deliveries outside of Germany, shipping usually takes longer.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.