BRB – Bonding Reflex, Reflex of Attachment
Origin: 45 – 60 minutes after birth. May continue to develop until 10 months of age
Integration: Necessary to be able to form other relationships. Important to give and receive unconditional love.
Abnormalities in case of non-integrated reflex:
- The child does not like to be alone, does not let go of mother, pants for attention, is ashamed and cries a lot.
- He has no confidence in his own feelings, has fear of failure and is strongly dependent on social recognition.
- He denies himself and his environment
- The child goes into rejection of the world and itself
- Tends to be aggressive and hostile, easily provocative, insulting, but then conciliatory.
- It is resentful, cannot forgive and has difficulties with authority
- Takes on roles in the social, such as the scapegoat, the lost child, or the family clown
- The child learns because he needs recognition, but not because he is interested in the material.
Delivery time approx. 3-4 working days
In the case of deliveries to non-EU countries, additional tariffs, taxes and fees may apply. In the case of deliveries outside of Germany, shipping usually takes longer.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.