ME/CFS – Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome is a severe neuroimmunological disorder that often results in a high degree of physical disability.
In addition to post-exertional malaise, affected individuals suffer from autonomic nervous system symptoms such as palpitations, dizziness, lightheadedness, and blood pressure fluctuations. As a result, many sufferers are unable to stand or sit for extended periods of time.
In addition, there are immunological symptoms such as a strong feeling of illness, painful and swollen lymph nodes, sore throat, respiratory infections and an increased susceptibility to infections.
Many affected individuals also suffer from pronounced pain such as muscle and joint pain and headaches of a new type. In addition, there are muscle twitches and cramps, massive sleep disturbances and neurocognitive symptoms such as concentration, memory and word-finding disorders, as well as hypersensitivity to sensory stimuli. Severely affected patients therefore often have to lie in darkened rooms and can only communicate with relatives in whispers.
– Post-exertional malaise- disproportionate worsening of condition after exertion, sometimes called exertional intolerance.
– Fatique- marked severity, new onset, not otherwise explainable, persistent, resulting in significant reduction in activity level.
– difficulty falling asleep
– sleep disturbances
– altered day-night rhythm
– non-restorative sleep
– joint pain
– muscle pain
– Dizziness when changing position
– extreme pallor
– shortness of breath during light exertion
– intestinal dysfunction
– bladder disorder
– word-finding disorders
– concentration disorders
– Perceptual disorders
– Sensory disorders
– Movement coordination disorders
– Muscle weakness and muscle twitching
– disturbed adjustment of body temperature
– sweating, feverish feeling
– poor tolerance of heat and cold
– cold hands or feet
– Stress is processed worse
– painful lymph nodes
– recurrent sore throat
– new allergies
– flu-like symptoms, general feeling of illness
– intolerance to foods, medications or chemicals
The chip contains frequencies and information designed to help strengthen/stabilize the immune system and autonomic nervous system and provide supportive relief of pain and neurocognitive symptoms.
Delivery time approx. 3-4 working days
In the case of deliveries to non-EU countries, additional tariffs, taxes and fees may apply. In the case of deliveries outside of Germany, shipping usually takes longer.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.