POR – Pawlow Orientation Reflex
Origin: 4th to 6th month of life
Duration: Active throughout life
Integration: An interest in the world must always be rekindled
Abnormalities in case of non-integrated reflex:
- If the orientation reflex is suppressed, there are serious dysfunctions in intellectual development
- Lack of self-esteem is observable
- The feeling of emptiness may occur, as well as the feeling of having missed one’s dreams and plans.
- When overstimulated, short-term memory cannot process all impressions and store them in long-term memory
- When overstimulated, the reflex flattens out and interest wanes
- It is all far too exhausting.
Delivery time approx. 3-4 working days
In the case of deliveries to non-EU countries, additional tariffs, taxes and fees may apply. In the case of deliveries outside of Germany, shipping usually takes longer.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.