Eleutherococcus can be used to promote stress resistance and intercept psychosomatic reactions. After illness, the remedy supports convalescence and strengthens the body’s forces. However, Eleutherococcus can also be useful in the run-up to and during illness situations, as it supports the immune system and has been shown to be especially helpful in viral infections. The essence can also be used in cases of declining immune forces in advanced age.
Indications: – physical and mental stress situations – reduced stress resistance – nervous weakness – states of exhaustion and weakness – declining performance – burnout syndrome – concentration and memory disorders – senility – immune deficiency – general susceptibility to illness – recurrent infections – accompanying treatment of viral infections – delayed convalescence
Transformation goals on the physical level:
– Quickly compensate for physical weaknesses after overload and strengthen the organism strengthen.
– To provide a strong and stable immune system.
– Rebuild bodily functions after illnesses and stresses and keep them and keep them resistant.
Transformation goals on the spiritual and mental level:
– Learning to assess one’s own strengths.
– Concentrated and goal-oriented work alternating with rest and regeneration.
– Learning to bear the burden of life while respecting one’s own abilities.
The S 30 Chip contains frequencies and information designed to support the properties and transformational goals of taiga roor on the physical and soul-spiritual levels.
Delivery time approx. 3-4 working days
In the case of deliveries to non-EU countries, additional tariffs, taxes and fees may apply. In the case of deliveries outside of Germany, shipping usually takes longer.
Are you unsure about the multitude of information chips? You don't know exactly which you need at the moment? Use my offer of the free and non -binding individual examination
Only send a personal photo (for example selfie, don't have to be up to date) by email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find more information about the testing on our website frequently asked questions.