SRR – Segmental Rolling Reflex
Origin: 6th to 10th month of life
Duration: Active throughout life
Integration: into the whole body system
Abnormalities with non-integrated reflex
- Cross-lateral crawling and crawling may have been skipped
- Other primitive reflexes such as TLR, ATNR, or STNR have been stimulated to remain active
- The toddler has problems rolling over
- Transitions in development from infancy to puberty to adulthood are difficult to manage
- There are problems with moving in a differentiated way, in relation to one part of the body
Delivery time approx. 3-4 working days
In the case of deliveries to non-EU countries, additional tariffs, taxes and fees may apply. In the case of deliveries outside of Germany, shipping usually takes longer.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.