SRT – Thomas’ screaming reflex
Development: Matures intrauterinally up to the 37th week
Duration: Active from 1st week after birth to 2nd month. Integration: Into the whole body system by the 2nd month.
Integration: Into the whole body system by the 2nd month.
Abnormalities in non-integrated reflex:
- In learning, primarily the logic brain is used, thus complex thinking performances are hardly possible
- Integration of thinking and movement is not automated
- Changes from one activity to the next are difficult
- Decreased working speed
- The selective concentration is more difficult
- Expansion of the field of vision is difficult
- Blinkered thinking and behavior may develop
- Language acquisition is delayed
- Willingness to move is limited
- Walking sideways or backwards is unsteady and laborious
- Difficulties with arithmetic occur
Delivery time approx. 3-4 working days
In the case of deliveries to non-EU countries, additional tariffs, taxes and fees may apply. In the case of deliveries outside of Germany, shipping usually takes longer.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.