VEG – Vitamin-Complex
Many people, but especially vegetarians lack substances that are contained mainly in meat.
- Iron is responsible for oxygen transport and is therefore essential for the body. Vegetable iron is also found in vegetarian foods, but it is more difficult to absorb. Signs of iron deficiency are headaches, concentration problems, fatigue and dizziness.
- A substance that may also be insufficient in vegetarians is vitamin D. This is found mainly in fish. You can recognize a vitamin D deficiency by frequent illnesses, exhaustion and fatigue, depression, hair loss, and bone, back, or muscle pain.
- The need for vitamin B12 may also not be adequately covered in vegetarians. This is because vitamin B12 is found almost exclusively in animal foods. Consequences of vitamin B12 deficiency may not appear until years later. Symptoms include paralysis, itching, a burning tongue, weak muscles, fatigue, headaches and depression.
- Protein deficiency can also occur in vegetarians because they lack the animal protein from meat. Signs of protein deficiency include hair loss, weight loss, muscle weakness and premature wrinkling.
- In addition, many vegetarians also have too little iodine, since iodine is absorbed by the body primarily through meat and fish. Symptoms of iodine deficiency include weight gain, fatigue, dry and flaky skin, memory problems, and hair loss.
The chip contains frequencies and information which should support the absorption, usability and effectiveness of polyunsaturated fatty acids (omega-3 fatty acids), chemical elements (iron, zinc, calcium), the trace element iodine and vitamins D, B2, B3, B6 and B12.
Delivery time approx. 3-4 working days
In the case of deliveries to non-EU countries, additional tariffs, taxes and fees may apply. In the case of deliveries outside of Germany, shipping usually takes longer.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.